Wednesday, May 25, 2005

If I Could, I Would...

(Renamed to 'If I Could, I Would...'. Used to be called as 'I Wish I Could...').

Inspired by Biju's article on "10 Amazing things I like to do", I thought I should write something similar. Well, I don't know how to describe this list - it is insane, wierd, and full of wild imagination; some are realistic, most are not.

These are things I would want to do if I had the power or luck to do it.

If I Could, I Would...

  • get married to a girl who is taller than me (It gives satisfaction to conquer something which is bigger(taller) than oneself. Ofcourse, it is actually the girl who conquers.).

  • buy a aircraft and take her out for a date in it, piloting it over the city in the night, watching the golden lights from the top looking as if the stars have come down to Earth (Inspired by watching the movie The Aviator).

  • earn a lot of money. Atleast a Crore of rupees. Have a bed full of those currency notes. Throw them in the air and feel the paper on my face (Inspired by Uncle Scrooge's "Money Bin Shower").

  • jump from a five-storey building and escape without a scratch (Inspired by my likeliness to jump from heights while walking down the stairs).

  • get a beautiful woman Genie. And, let her go without making the 3 wishes (Inspired by watching I Dream of Genie).

  • have two bodies in a single life. One would be a guy-next-door and the other would be of a flamboyant type. (Don't worry, I don't suffer from split personality).

  • turn back the time and live my life again - propose to my first crush, study in a co-ed school so that I don't fall in love with almost every girl I see, have a bit of luck to get an admit at BITS Pilani, not join Oracle Direct...

  • turn back the time by many lifes just to find that I was a King as great as Alexandre The Great or Asoka The Great. (Very few people in the history have the title 'The Great').

  • have a Black Panther, a Snow Leopard, a Tiger and a Lion as pets.

  • get married to a girl born on the same day as mine (I actually had got a proposal from the family of one such girl. Infact, she was born in the same hospital where I was, she is a Gujarati and that too a Gandhi. No, I didn't accept the proposal).

  • become a Sanyasi (This is a result of too much of thinking about Life. I should just avoid this!).

  • 3 Comments:

    At May 26, 2005 9:11 am, Blogger Bijesh said...

    Big wishlist, yeah? Some really interesting wishes too.

     
    At May 26, 2005 12:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great wishes da.. eppada kalyanam ?

     
    At May 26, 2005 8:43 pm, Blogger DD said...

    Seeing all your wish lists, I'm reminded of one of the birthday wishes that caught my attention. It read thus:

    "Wish that you get all that you wish for before even you state your first wish!"

    So sweet to wish that for someone!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home