Friday, September 16, 2005

Lucky Seven

Got tagged by Biju. Good, I was thinking what to write next.

(I got the title from my favorite movie when I was a kid - Lucky Seven. Anybody seen this one? )

So, here is my list of sevens:

Seven things you plan (wish I could) to do before you die


  1. Buy a RED convertible and a RED motorbike - drive them along the roads of New England during Fall.
  2. Build a computer game.
  3. Buy a house.
  4. Learn horse-riding.
  5. Learn to drive a Glider.
  6. Learn atleast one music instrument(I have *tried* 2 so far).
  7. Travel each state of India in one single tour.

Seven things you can do

  1. Get bored very easily.
  2. Be silent for a very long time.
  3. Get stuck at one problem for a long time.
  4. Eat non-veg food.
  5. Watch any crappy movie, and still say it was good.
  6. Have crush on one girl to another to another...
  7. Act as if nothing has happened.

Seven things you say/write the most

  1. I guess so...
  2. I think so...
  3. I don't think so...
  4. ...
  5. ya
  6. thanks
  7. okay
Seven things you can't do

  1. Sleep without the noise of the fan on (eventhough I am doing it now).
  2. Tolerate gossip.
  3. Live without a computer and internet.
  4. Work where there is no interest.
  5. Increase my height!
  6. Stick my mind at place...
  7. Wait for tomorrow...
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex


  1. "Exact" amount of feminity, specifically that of behavior. (fyi, Piscean females supposedly fall in this category)
  2. Face.
  3. Hair length.
  4. Feet & Sandals.
  5. Height & Weight.
  6. "Correct sized" dress and jewellery(does not have to be expensive, but neat).
  7. How well she talks nonsense for hours.
Seven celebrity crushes


  1. Tia Carera
  2. Juhi Chawla
  3. Catherine Zeta Jones
  4. Drew Barrymore
  5. Liz Hurley
  6. Monica(the one from Friends, wats her name?)
  7. Raageswari

2 Comments:

At September 16, 2005 1:52 pm, Blogger Bijesh said...

That would be courtney cox for you

 
At October 08, 2005 2:55 pm, Blogger DD said...

You dint mention the word "like" in the "i say the most" category.. remember our 'presentation' softskills training in bootcamp :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home